Practical BRENDA Heat Pants are made for female dogs in heat. Not only they help protecting furniture, textiles and rugs from heat stains but also from dog with urinary leakage problems.
BRENDA heat pants are a "toned down" version of the cute BALLERINA pants with the wide waistband and velcro fastening, but without the frill. The pants open up from both sides which makes them easy to put on. The opening for the tail takes into account both long and long haired tails.
We recommend to use a disposable sanitary towel or just a paper towel in the fishnet pocket inside the pants.
Please remember to replace the sanitary towel often!
Wash: in 30 degrees. The softsell material dries very quickly.
Using heat pants
- Familiarize your dog to wear pants before her first heat
- Open the velcro tape on both sides
- Place the dog's tail through the gap first
- Attach the velcro tape fastening to suitable tightness on the waist
- Use disposable sanitary towel or paper towel in the inside pocket
- Remember to replace the sanitary towel often to make the heat time as comfortable as possible!
|XXS||22 - 32 cm|
|XS||30 - 43 cm|
|Bison Frisè, |
|S||38 - 49 cm|
|Corgi, Beagle, |
|M||46 - 60 cm|
|L||52 - 67 cm|
|XL||63 - 97 cm|