PD28 contains a minimum 28% meat content, suitable for adult dogs.
It's low fat recipe is hypoallergenic and formulated without common food allergens for dogs - beef, pork, wheat, wheat gluten, dairy and soya.
Lamb is a nutrient-dense, highly palatable and low-fat protein source. It is also a good source of vitamin B12 and iron which are required to keep nerves and blood cells healthy.
Made with Rice: a carbohydrate source ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion.
- 28% Total Lamb: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- Natural Energy: Contains a combination of carbohydrate sources to provide quick release and sustained energy.
- Digestive Health: Contains beet pulp - a good source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre which are important for maintaining normal intestinal transit time and motility.
- Skin & Coat: Contains Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin & shiny coat.
- Immune System: Contains vitamins and minerals to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 22%, Crude Fat 9.5%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 9%, Moisture 8%, NFE 48.5%, Omega 6 2.1%, Omega 3 0.6%, Calcium 2.3%, Phosphorus 1.3%. Metabolisable Energy 345 kcal/100g
Ingredients:Lamb 28% (Including Dried Lamb 26% & Lamb Gravy 2%), Rice
(26%), Barley, Oats, Brewer's Yeast, Chicken Fat, Beet Pulp (2%), Minerals, Vitamins, Yucca Extract (190 mg/kg)
This product is sold for working and sporting dogs and is therefore VAT FREE 15kg bags only.