PD50 contains a minimum 50% meat content, suitable for adult dogs.
It's low fat recipe is hypoallergenic and formulated without common food allergens for dogs - beef, pork, wheat, wheat gluten, dairy and soya.
This recipe contains salmon, which is a highly digestible protein source. Its omega 3 content provides anti-inflammatory properties to help maintain good skin, coat and joint health.
Asparagus is rich in vitamins A, C and K as well as folic acid, all key nutrients for puppies' development.
This puppy recipe also contains our unique Joint Care Nutrient Pack, to help support cartilage metabolism and help your pup's joints grow the healthy way.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Fish: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 60% Total Fish: Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, salmon, haddock and white fish are delicious sources of protein.
- Sweet Potato: An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Added Omega 3: To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Joint Care Pack: To help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 28%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 4%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 38.5%, Omega 6 2%, Omega 3 2.6%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorus 1.2%. Metabolisable Energy 359 kcal/100g
Salmon, Haddock & White Fish 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 21%, Dried Salmon 16%, Freshly Prepared Haddock 11%, Freshly Prepared White Fish 10% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (20%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Peas (6%), Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Asparagus (0.1%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 96 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 24 mg/kg)
This product is sold for working and sporting dogs and is therefore VAT FREE 15kg bags only.